Large print of Lectionary
- Goto USCCB web and select the desired date from the Daily Readings Calendar
- Select the desired text and Copy it
- Open MS word and create a "new a blank document" and paste the text.
- Select all of the text and change font to 254 pt. APHONT
- Select Line Spacing options and change Line Space dropdown to "Multiple" and "at: to "1.5"
- Select Margins and change margins to: Top .75, Bottom .75, Left .75 and Right .5
- Select "Header" and paste in the Lectionary reference e.g. "Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Lectionary: 115"
- Remove the word "Lectionary
- Change the font to 20 pt. APHONE, Red Change Paragraph Indents and Spacing to Before = 0 pt. After = 12 pt.
- Tab the page number out to the right margin
- Save the page with file name Lectionary page Week e.g. "115 Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time"