Marthaler Berard The Nature Tasks and Scope of the Catechetical Ministry
Title: The Nature Tasks and Scope of the Catechetical Ministry
Author: Marthaler Berard
Go back to Books list
The number of Church documents that have emerged since Vatican Council II is impressive as well as massive. Digested here in a single volume, the documents become more valuable to catechetical leaders who may have lived through the development of these texts. They also become more accessible to catechetical leaders new to catechetical ministry and students who may be getting acquainted with the documents. For all audiences, this book highlights topical interconnectivity and key elements. While not a substitute for the original sources, the Digest is one resource that Catholic colleges, universities and seminaries; bishops, pastors and deacons; diocesan catechetical and school administrators; parish directors of religious education, youth ministers and catechumenate directors; and national offices will appreciate having within arms reach on the book shelf.
Chapter 9 Catechesis in the American Context - National Directory for Catechesis
- Update of the 1972 Catechetical Directory Sharing the Light: of Faith, (SLF).
- The immediate purpose of the new GDC- like it's predecessor- the original Genera! Catechetical , Directory in 1972, was to assist in the composition of directories and catechisms for the use of local Churches.
- Published in May 2005
- Used for: * History and Theory of Catechetics II TRS 751C
- Purchased: September 2015
- Paperback: 286 pages
- Publisher: National Catholic Educational Association (September 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558334319
- ISBN-13: 978-1558334311